Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let me Introduce Myself

So in the spring, summer and fall I spend the majority of my time outside. I run a landscape and hardscaping business called Toops Landscaping with my dad and brothers. It is something I did not know that I had a passion in until I got into it. I absolutely love it.

I love Spring and get so excited when everything starts to bud and bloom, even though I get terrible headaches. I have really bad allergies. So do my kids. It is worth suffering threw to get to see all the beautiful things that there are. At least to me anyway.

I decided to start a blog so that I could share my joy and my love of landscaping with everyone. I also thought it would be a great way to boost business. You can check out our website (still kind of under construction) www.toopslandscapingtulsa.com. I will probably get the blog link on there too for customers to be able to check us out and what we do. I would love to have you follow along and please if you have any questions... feel free to ask. I love to answer plant questions and even if you need some help with your own landscape I am full of ideas.

Check back for whats coming next. Spring is just around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. Alrighty. I have a question. I live in a sunny loft in the Chicago. I am new to gardening, even though my sister-in-law is you. Last year, we purchased 2 planters with lots of different flowers. They were beautiful. What would plants/flowers you recommend we put in these planters this year that would be beautiful all spring, summer, and into the fall?

    And when should I get said plants, bulbs, seeds????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Im on it. It will be in the next blog.To much info to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Those who stopped to smell the roses